Location: Amsterdam, Speciality: Consumer Research
Stijn van Poppel
Account Director Europe
An expert in consumer behaviour, Stijn brings to Winkle a sharp mind and a keen insight into human nature.
- Stijn has always been intrigued by the human mind. As a little boy, there was nothing more exciting for Stijn than visiting his father’s furniture store, secretly spying on potential clients and trying to predict what they could be interested in. Consumer behaviour has always been, and still is, the central theme in his work. Stijn has explored the territory from different angles. He has been responsible for several FMCG-brands in the Netherlands and Germany; he has advised manufacturers and retailers on marketing- and sales issues based on panel research; and he has explored the consumer’s mind detecting fresh insights to develop successful new concepts for consumer- and business to business markets.
- If Stijn is not working he loves meeting new people, travelling, literature, and running.
- Branddoctors – Strategist
- GfK – Account Group Manager
- Danone – Several sales- and marketing jobs (NL, GER)
- Clients have included Heinz, Inbev, Grolsch, Kraft, Nestle, Henkel, Leaf, Perfetti, dr. Oetker, Hero, KPN, Telfort, Essent, Oxxio, Pernod Ricard, Philips, Allianz, Sara Lee, Aegon