- After living in London for over two years, Stefanie joined Winkle in January 2016. Stefanie moved to London after she studied Marketing because she wanted a challenge, and well, that’s exactly what she got! She had her hands full looking after five children under the age of five and after a year started working for La Coqueta (a Spanish baby and children’s clothing brand) to gain marketing experience.
- Stefanie graduated on response styles and how to deal with this when doing cross-cultural consumer research. She developed a deep interest in cross-cultural consumer behaviour and the psychology behind it. Why do consumers behave like they do and what influences their behaviour?
- Stefanie was first introduced to Winkle when she wrote her Master thesis for them and immediately felt a great connection with the team.
- Stefanie likes to learn from and about people all over the world, so when not working, she is catching up with friends (in and outside Holland). She also loves to spend time with family or go for dinner with friends and fine wine.
• Marketing executive, La Coqueta, London, UK
• Graduate Trainee MSc, Winkle, Amsterdam, NL
• MSc Marketing, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, NL
• Graduate Trainee BSc, IT-Ernity, Zwolle, NL
• Trainee BSc, Rabobank International Direct Banking, Utrecht, NL
• BSc Commercial Economics, Zwolle, NL