Location: London, Speciality: Strategy
A background in brand architecture, strategy and innovation, Helena loves tackling juicy, multi-piece puzzles to drive sustainable growth for clients.
- BA English Literature with Drama & Theatre Arts at The University of Birmingham
- Lead Innovator at Blond Ideas Ltd
- Strategic Planner at Blond Ideas Group – UK
- Freelance Director and Scriptwriter
- “You see things and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were and I say ‘Why Not?”
- (Ultra) Long distance running … and fitness in general (I’m a qualified Personal Trainer!)
- Getting lost in a good book or a new city
- Cooking and baking … I managed an independent Tea Room in Kent for 6 years (and no, I won’t tell you my secret recipes!)
- Helping to grow a bespoke innovation agency from 3 people around a kitchen table to 20 people in offices globally
- Becoming ‘a runner’ from jogging as a hobby to winning the East Sussex Ultra Marathon title!