Location: London, Speciality: Insight
Combining her creative spark with strategic savvy, Heather loves a challenge and is passionate about delivering real-world results.
- MA First Class Theology, University of Cambridge
- MA with Distinction, Writing Musical Theatre, Goldsmiths College, University of London
- Innovation Development Manager, Cancer Research UK
- Account Planner, VCCP
- Marketing Grad Scheme, Mars
- Previous clients have included: Muller, Page & Moy, nPower, Aer Lingus, Aunt Bessies, Zoopla
- ‘If the wind won’t serve, take to the oars’
- Seeing the projects she’s worked on out in the real world
- Creative writing, anything from kids’ fiction to comedy musicals
- Bad but enthusiastic karaoke
- -Co-writing a comedy musical, taking it to the Edinburgh Fringe and being reviewed as ‘one of the Fringe’s best shows in nearly a decade’.