Careers at Happen
We’re always on the look-out for talented individuals with a background in innovation consultancy, marketing, brand management or communications and graphic designers to help us grow. Send your CV and details of your experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll contact you if something suitable comes up. Or follow us on our LinkedIn page where we also post job ads.
Junior Innovation Agent, Amsterdam
Our Happen Amsterdam office has a unique opportunity for a Junior Innovation Agent that can help to further develop and grow with the business.
Entrepreneurial and dynamic, Happen Amsterdam opened its doors 7 years ago and as such, has established a strong reputation in a competitive market. We have high standards in everything we do and are focused on successful results. As a small, non-hierarchical team of 10, we believe in the power of the team-work, making sure that everyone is able to contribute in their own way. Being small means that people at all levels get their hands dirty. The atmosphere at Happen Amsterdam is informal and personal. We’re an international group that works on varied projects, serving Europe’s strategic innovation centres, cross continental European markets and beyond. We are located in the heart of Amsterdam – an amazing lively area and a great place to work and relax.
About the role:
Our Junior Agents are confident and bright consultants who support innovation projects from start to finish. You are responsible for project management, setting-up and attending research & workshops, and creating astonishing innovation output materials.
The candidate we are looking for is a client-credible, high quality qualitative researcher with a preferred consultancy/agency background, 2-3 years experience and a University degree.
We are looking for an ambitious person who wants to join an independent and growing business that can provide him or her with a compelling career path. There is plenty of opportunity to grow for people who are talented and driven.
We are looking for a person who is:
• Imaginative: has a curious and creative mindset, has strong research / qual moderation skills and experience to deliver expansive but unique results catered to the challenge you are working on.
• Fearless: Ambitious and dares to be bold and try new things. Passion for innovation, able to land innovation ideas and concepts clearly – verbally and in writing.
• Confident, rigorous thinker: A confident thinker with strong project management skills to support full innovation journeys. Navigating from micro to macro with ease.
• Energetic and collaborative: Getting your hands-on mentality, eager to get things done, pro-active.
• International mind-set: Naturally cosmopolitan with (ideally) international experience, and hungry to get more international experience and exposure.
What you get from working at Happen:
• An inspiring, lively environment
• We reward performance
• Lots of (international) client-facing time and travel
• Diversity of clients across sectors and sizes
• Possibilities to experiment, grow and thrive
• A competitive base salary
• Performance and company bonus potential
• Very extensive pension scheme
• A company laptop and iPhone
Please apply by sending your details about your experience and CV to email@example.com